A Cheap New Wonder Drug?
The exotic science of chronobiology offers new hope.
Originally Published In Psychology Today
Further, imagine that this product is inexpensive, free of side effects—and you only have to buy it once to achieve the benefits for the rest of your life.
The benefits of this unregulated product could include:
- Lowered risk of depression, anxiety and Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Lessened insomnia (if you happen to suffer from it).
- Lessened inflammation from autoimmune diseases such as arthritis and asthma (If you are prone to such inflammation)
- Increased resistance to infectious disease
- Lowered risk of cancer
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Lowered risk of obesity and Type 2 diabetes
I don’t know about you, but if such a product existed, I’d call it a wonder drug.
Well, recent research into the neuroscience of circadian rhythms (how our nervous systems anticipate and adapt to light-dark cycles) suggest that such a wonder drug might actually exist, at a one-time price of about $20.
© Dr. Eric Haseltine